This EMT re-certification course meets the California State required hours to recertify your EMT license. The 24-hour course is scheduled over 3 eight-hour days. 24 CE Credits, a course completion certificate and a new AHA BLS CPR Card will be provided upon successful completion of all 24 hours of training. All valid for 2 years.
• 24 hours of Continuing Education Units (3 days, 8 hours per day)
• Pre Course Modules
• CA EMSA State Skills Testing:
• Patient examination, trauma patient
• Patient examination, medical patient
• Bag Valve Mask Ventilation
• Oxygen Administration
• Cardiac Arrest Management with AED
• Hemorrhage Control and Shock Management
• Spinal Motion Restriction – Supine and Seated
• Penetrating Chest Injury
• Epinephrine and Naloxone Administration
• Childbirth and Neonatal Resuscitation
Check out our Calendar for upcoming courses!