Initial and Refresher Courses
BLS CPR is geared towards prehospital providers, like EMTs, paramedics, fire fighters, and in-facility hospital providers. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
- What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components Important early use of an AED Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Initial Course: This is an 8 hour course for those who need the initial BLS CPR certification. Call for a quote!
Refresher Course: This course is for those who’s CPR certification is due to expire. Call for a Quote!